BLAST-OFF BURLESQUE AT THE SPOOK SHOW

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 | |

January 27, 2007

So I finally got the opportunity to witness Sadie Hawkins' new troupe, "Blast Off Burlesque." Sadie being the kind and gracious host allowed me full access to the performers. It was a well produced and attended show that I have to highly recommend. You can catch the next on the last Saturday of every month at The Plaza Theatre on Ponce.

For those without a calendar that would be February 24, 2007 @ 9PM.





One of the best things about The Spook Show was the way it reminded me of those low budget local late night TV shows in the pre-cable era. There was always a weird host guy dressed like this:
_MG_0023_1


Is the macabre really sexy? Well yeah.


I'm in love with Dickie. I can't figure out exactly why. It's either her mysterious dark eyes or the steel vag cover. Either way I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of it in therapy next week.


I want a teenage fan club too!



During a "technical delay" Scabby played with his nipples and our emotions. It was touching in a really disturbing way.



Sadie's effect is bonerific.



What exactly was it in that jar?


more pictures available here.

0 comments: