5 QUESTIONS ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S ELVIS BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE

Sunday, January 14, 2007 | |

1/13/07

Last night I went to see the show of all shows and let me tell you right now, that fucker was sold out in the best way. There wasn't an open seat available in the house. Along with me for the ride was my hot little roomie:

and my future model who thinks I'm number one with a bullet:
I'M NUMERO UNO!!!

This being my first Elvis Birthday Show, I've got some questions that I hope someone out there can answer:

1. How many people were in attendance? It seemed to be in the thousands. We parked just north of Dacula.
crowddames_MG_9037

2. We got there a little late (the walk from Dacula). Did we miss some kind of opening act involving this guy? Who is he and what'd we miss?


3. What's the Dames' wig budget?


4. Is Big Mike's voice responsible for hurricane season?


5. Why is Little Elvis so damn lucky?




More pix available in the Dames A'flame Flickr pool.

0 comments: