Upcoming Events and Blog Updates

Sunday, September 16, 2007 | |

The blog: I've decided to update Burlesque Atlanta every Sunday / Monday. It's when I have the most time. I'll mass email when the changes occur. If you do not want to be on my mailing list please let me know.

The calendar: Is it too small? Is it legible? Are your events on it? Is it accurate?

Video: Can you hear it? Can you see it?

Interviews: Do you want to be my next lunchtime interview? I've got time this week and early next. Transcripts of the Vagina Jenkins interview should be available later this week.




Calu just might be the best burlesque performer in Atlanta. Judge for yourself starting every Tuesday in October at 10 High (Dark Horse Saloon--Virginia Highlands).

In addition to their incredible shows at the Hilton and the Vortex-Midtown, the fabulous Dames A'flame have Boozerdoodle on October 2 at Vortex-Midtown. It's hosted by my friend and yours Ashley. Bring your sketch pad and tattertot desire.

The Yard Dog Roadshow is coming to town on the 6th. Never heard of the Yard Dogs? Well you're in for a treat. The Yard Dog Roadshow is like the Jim Rose Circus dipped in sexy. October 6 at Variety Playhouse.

October 13 brings us the second Syrens of the South show at The Highland Inn. If attendance is anything like the last show, you'll want to get your tickets NOW. Joining the Syrens will be my friends Sadie Hawkins and Blast-Off Burlesque. Maybe this is the beginning of an Atlanta Burlesque Festival of sorts...

0 comments: