Burlesque Identities

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 | |


































One of the hardest parts of being a fan of burlesque is remembering and learning the performers' names. After two years I've met or personally know a great many of the people involved.

However a few have escaped me and I hate to be completely ignorant.

Help a brotha out?

The first photo is Suzette of the Dollsquad at last year's Christmas Spectacular but who's the girl to her right dancing with her?

The second photo was taken at The Earl about a year and half ago. If I remember correctly she came with Jo Boobs (Jo Weldon).

5 comments:

Blast-Off Burlesque said...

The first photo is Suzi and Suzanne. Suzi does a mean gogo dance, and she's also an amazing fetish model.

The second is Ruby Van Go Go, I think. She's with the Nashville group Panty Raid.

Blast-Off Burlesque said...

Oh, and Suzanne is with Lust and Tiger Tiger. She's a kickass musician.

--Marc Turnley--- said...

YOU ROCK!

Hey, what time does the show start tonight?

blacksheepburlesque said...

Loved having you at our debut show the other night!! Please contact me @ blacksheepburlesque@yahoo.com. Love, Erin Bailess/ Coppolah Fielah/ Black Sheep Burlesque

--Marc Turnley--- said...

It was a real pleasure meeting you guys and seeing your first show. It looked like you guys were having a great time up there (I know the audience members were having a dizzying time watching).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep me informed about the next show and its development. I really enjoy shooting the backstage stuff and dress rehearsals.