What Are You Doing This New Year's Weekend?

Friday, December 29, 2006 | |

What I wish I was doing:

SATURDAY: Blast Off Burlesque will be blowing out Plaza Theatre's Silver Scream Spookshow. www.blastoffburlesque.com

SUNDAY: MONKEYZUMA, The Dames A'Flame and Kingsized will be ushering in the New Year at Trader Vics. www.damesaflame.com


What I'll actually be doing:

SATURDAY: Driving back from my mom's house.

SUNDAY: working. all day. even past midnight. not joking.


Don't be like me. Go see some burlesque. Make a littl love. Get down tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Dates for Liz Goldwyn's burlesque documentary "PRETTY THINGS."



DATE/TIME CHANNEL
Sun 1/7 04:40 AM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Sun 1/7 07:40 AM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST
Mon 1/8 07:30 AM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Mon 1/8 10:30 AM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST
Wed 1/10 05:30 PM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Wed 1/10 08:30 PM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST
Wed 1/17 07:30 AM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Wed 1/17 10:30 AM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST
Sat 1/20 06:00 AM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Sat 1/20 09:00 AM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST
Fri 1/26 01:00 PM HBO SIGNATURE - EAST
Fri 1/26 04:00 PM HBO SIGNATURE - WEST

I'm trying to get an interview with Ms. Goldwyn while she's on her book tour. As far as I know she's NOT coming to Atlanta but if you happen to know the lady please tell her I wanna reach out and touch her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested in modeling PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL ASAP.

I'm trying to make out my schedule for 2007 and it's filling up fast.

Who should consider modeling for me and my lens? I'm looking for pretty faces. Period. There's no nudity (unless that's your thing) or pay (OK, i'll give you gas money if you insist), but we'll have a fabulous time and I'll help you put together headshot and comp cards.

contact me at brilliantZ@gmail.com

0 comments: